Driving Entities with nParticles
As Golaem Crowd is particle based you may want to drive your Golaem entities on a Maya Physics simulation.
Here is a workflow to use a physics simulation to drive Golaem entities.
1. Set your terrain as a nMesh passive collider.
2. Create a shape to fill with particles.
3. Fill with nParticles
4. Create a force field.
5. Test your simulation and when you are happy with it create a Crowd Field upon your particles.
6. Create a new EntityType and load your Golaem Character (Gcha).
7. Remove the terrain from the crowd Manager as we aren't going to use it.
8. In the Behavior editor, go inside your entityType Container just add a Locomotion Behavior (fill it with your motions set) and an Adapt Orientation Behavior (change its mode to velocity based).
9. Play your simulation